× Members

tribunal appeal

More
6 years 9 months ago #192222 by carol
tribunal appeal was created by carol
Hi i had an appeal about my ESA ON 23/6/2017 BUT NEVER TURNED UP, To my suprise i received a letter of HM Courts & tribunal service yesterda, y stating that my appeal has been allowed , it says i am entitled to ESA with work relatedf activity component , dos that mean i have won the appeal and swill i get back dated payments , if so what do i do next , i am claiming jsa at moment do i stop signing on ,thank you :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192244 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal appeal
Carol

It sounds as if the panel deemed it appropriate to hold a hearing in your absence.

Yes, you have won your appeal and there will be back payment of your ESA. Congratulations on the award.

It can take the DWP 5-8 to put a Tribunal result into payment so do not close your JSA claim until you are notified by the DWP that they can process your ESA.

I would check later in the week that the DWP have received a copy of the Decision Notice.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192548 by carol
Replied by carol on topic tribunal appeal
Thanks gordon, my adviser from raise told me to go dole and sign off , I signed on on Fri and my money is due on Wednesday,I rang dole today told them I had won my appeal and have been advised to sign off ,the dole has gave me an oppiontment foii tomorrow, I am just wondering if I have done the rite thing now ,will I get my JSA payment on wedsnesday,. Thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #192567 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal appeal

carol wrote: Thanks gordon, my adviser from raise told me to go dole and sign off , I signed on on Fri and my money is due on Wednesday,I rang dole today told them I had won my appeal and have been advised to sign off ,the dole has gave me an oppiontment foii tomorrow, I am just wondering if I have done the rite thing now ,will I get my JSA payment on wedsnesday,. Thanks

Have you actually closed the JSA claim as it is not clear from your post?

It really will take the DWP at least another four weeks to process your Tribunal result unless you are very lucky, whilst you will receive back payments, can you manage without any JSA until your ESA is put back into payment?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.