× Members

Appealing to be put in Support Group

More
6 years 9 months ago #192226 by Exasperated
Appealing to be put in Support Group was created by Exasperated
I recently appealed my ESA decision and I was put in WRAG. Previously i was in the support group for two years. Due to my list of health conditions the whole saga has had a detrimental affect on my continual battle with mental health problems. I wish to be put in the support group but dont know how I go about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192250 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appealing to be put in Support Group
Exasperated

Where are you in the process?

Have you completed the Mandatory Reconsideration process?

Have you requested an appeal?

\DO you know how you previously qualified for the SG?

To be placed in the SG you will need to show that you meet specific criteria, there is a list of these in our ESA Claim guides.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you can provide more information by replying to this post we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.