× Members

re apply pip

More
6 years 9 months ago #192241 by perrybo
re apply pip was created by perrybo
hi am just wondering if your pip assesment gets to mandarortary reconsideration and you put in for appeal can you also reapply for pip at the same timeas by then i will have medical records from gp and hospital to hopefully back me up it is going to take over 6 weeks to get them and have had letter today from capita saying asseror is looking at my forms now so feel it is to late
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192262 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic re apply pip

perrybo wrote: hi am just wondering if your pip assesment gets to mandarortary reconsideration and you put in for appeal can you also reapply for pip at the same timeas by then i will have medical records from gp and hospital to hopefully back me up it is going to take over 6 weeks to get them and have had letter today from capita saying asseror is looking at my forms now so feel it is to late
thanks

If no award was made then you can make a new claim immediately, but be aware, if you also appeal the original Decision then making a new claim will result in a new Decision on your claim which will limit any that a Tribunal might make.

So as a worst case example; your Tribunal awards Enhanced for both and your new claim result in no award, then it will be the latter that will be taken forward, although there would be a new right of appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: perrybo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.