× Members

PIP reveiw not good

More
6 years 9 months ago #192365 by Helen W
PIP reveiw not good was created by Helen W
I was awarded standard rate PIP 2 years ago, after going to tribunal. It was a 3 year award but after 2 years they went me the reveiw form. Nothing has changed so I ticked those boxes. Last week I attended a f2f and requested a copy of the report. I can see that they are not going to award me anything. Ostbof my problems are mental health and I just don't know if I can face going to tribuneral, again.dont know what to do now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192373 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP reveiw not good
Helen

You need to wait for the Decision it is possible that the DM will not agree with the recommendation.

If the Decision is no award then you have two options, you can make a new clam immediately or you can challenge the Decision, but have to warn you, if you go down this route then you really need to be prepared to go to appeal.

Let us know when you receive the Decision Letter and we can provide more advice.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.