× Members

Pips

• kenneth mackillop
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #192411 by kenneth mackillop
Pips was created by kenneth mackillop
Dear all, I was asset for my pips I suffer from non epileptic seizure disorder and PTSD when I was called for my 1to1 interview assessment I had a seizure and it was decided that my wife June would do the interview for me as for myself I apparently had 2 ladies looking after me while this was going on I myself have no recollections about this but June told me that they said they have never had this happen. I was awarded enhanced rate of mobility and standard rate for care. I have appealed against that decision and lost so I am going to a tribunal do you have any help that I can use anything would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192423 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pips
K

I did answer this question for you a couple of days ago. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=117089#192257

You can always access your previous posts by clicking on your form name as it appears in the forum , for example to the left of your post above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.