× Members

ESA50

More
6 years 9 months ago #192497 by ploppy
ESA50 was created by ploppy
I have received my ESA50 but need to have the medical at home. It states not to pay for any 'new evidence' but if I have to get a letter from my doctor confirming I cannot travel to any medical centre and need to have the medical at home, would it be ok for her to include in the same letter supportive medical evidence too.
Also, does anyone know what the outcome was, that anyone with a degenerative disease would not have these assessments anymore. I vaguely remember this being on the news a while ago but heard nothing since.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192538 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50
ploppy

It is only advisory bot to pay for new evidence, it's you claim and you can do what you want and this includes your GP including additional information in any letter that they might write about your requiring a home assessment.

The Government have still not announced their plans for exempting some members of the SG from further reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ploppy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.