× Members

FULLING APART CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP

More
6 years 9 months ago #192600 by Kerry Ashton
FULLING APART CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP was created by Kerry Ashton
Can anyone help me please, my son who is 16yrs was on full d l a care low mobility went to his meeting she didn't even ask him anything she spoke to me but he scored 0 not 1 point she said he was well turned out I'm not going to let him look silly or dirty that is part of being a career isn't it ? He school report says his reading age is 5 yrs she scored him 0 said he reads well she didn't ask him to read he sat there ticking the whole time and playing with a plastic cup he got from the drinks machine in reception then he asked what are we here for .they stopped his money on 12th October 2016 and we are still waiting for Tribal data is this normal to wait this long? it 're not fair on my son has a place at college in September he could lose the Sen help they have say they with give him to help him ,his self-confidence has been really knocked over his gcse he didn't get any help ,I'm so fed up I've really had enough they tried to get me to go back to work because I'm not his carer anymore but who can give him his medication at the right time which he takes up to 4 times a day difference types I can't leave him just because a piece of paper says his ok now PLEASE ANY HELP WE BE GREAT IM REALLY FINDING IT HARD THEY ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE IM A BENEFIT CHEAT OR SOMETHING AS MOST PEOPLE NO HAVE A ILLNESS AND TRYING TO DEAL WITH THIS AWELL IS HARD I HAVE THE SAME AS MY SON IM ON FULL PIP PLEASE HELP

LOSING THE WELL TO GDT UP IN THE MORNING IM UNWELL MYSELF AND CAN'T COPE WITH ALL THIS P I P STUFF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192626 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FULLING APART CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP
K

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Contact the Tribunal Service they should be able to give you an idea of what the wait times are for your area.

So you should have received the DWP's submission to his appeal, have you prepared and submitted your son's yet?

The standard required for the Reading activity is very high, did he mention that he is/plans to attend college? If he did then this may have counted against him.

What other activities did you say that he has problems with?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.