× Members

pip review

More
6 years 9 months ago #192606 by gary
pip review was created by gary
Hi all, im new on here so hope im doing it right as have no clue, i have just recieved my pip review form, any help with it can be appreciated, I have ASD with traits of aspergers , where as in the north east i am finding it very hard to find any independant support (other than family) and cant attend groups due to not being able to be around people.
Secondly i am going through the process with my gp to find out why i am having breathing difficulties, asthma has been outruled and its looking likely to be copd but not confirmed. since my initial claim where atos lied about doing a home visit three times during the tribunal and admitting eventually they hadnt.
fair enough my medication list has multiplied for both illnesses, but my worry is i dont have any current (within 2 years) backup paperwork that i can forward with the review form.
im at my wits end and unsure what to do as far as the form is concerned

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192631 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review
Gary

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Our PIP Claim guide covers the Review form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.