× Members

Mandatory reconsideration

More
6 years 9 months ago #192607 by Andrea
Mandatory reconsideration was created by Andrea
Hi Gordon, rang dwp this morning regarding sons mandatory reconsideration. Originally only awarded 4 points on pip assement. When I sent for md I sent in a diary of sons normal routine of one week, hospital appointments and consultation report which the hp didn't take from me at the f2f assessment and stated incorrect information hp put in her report(didn't slater hp-but did feel like it)then posted another 3 x medical evidence letters seperately over the last few weeks. Decision changed from no pip award to enhanced daily living and standard mobility until 2023:) . I thought I might have been just making the md process longer by sending evidence when I could get it from consultants etc but it's definitely paid off. I can't thank B&W enough, if I had known about your site before I filled in the pip2 form think i would have give myself an easier time with form filling etc, also if I had read members experience of f2f assessments This definitely would have helped me. I went to assessment thinking I could tell hp everything I didn't include in sons pip2 form - how wrong was I? I will keep subscribing to your site as your help,support and information has overturned this decision and saved me and my son having to go through an appeal(which I have been through a few years ago). Forever grateful xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192634 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration
Andrea

Many congratulations on getting the Decision revised, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.