× Members

esa home visit refused

More
6 years 9 months ago #192807 by louise
esa home visit refused was created by louise
Advice please, ive faxed through a supporting letter off my gp which states why I need a homevisit due to my autism,social anxiety and depression and they have refused it, what can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192828 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa home visit refused

louise wrote: Advice please, ive faxed through a supporting letter off my gp which states why I need a homevisit due to my autism,social anxiety and depression and they have refused it, what can I do?

Have you seen the GP letter, it's possible that your GP was not explicit enough, perhaps they talked about the problems you would have attending rather than explicitly stating that you could not.

If this has happened then a revised letter may help.

Otherwise all I can suggest is that you contact your MP for their assistance.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.