× Members

Random reviews by DWP

More
6 years 9 months ago #193235 by greensleeves
Random reviews by DWP was created by greensleeves
After going through the ordeal of an assessment for PIPs, i was awarded enhanced care and mobility, not to be reviewed for five years. Imagine my shock when only four months later I was called in again for another 2 hour home review by the Performance Management team. I was told that my name was picked at random. I had no idea DWP did this. I think this is disgraceful to put a seriously ill person through two reviews in four months after sending a letter saying they would not be reviewed for five years. I was told that there was no guarantee that I would not be pulled out for another random review at some time in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193248 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Random reviews by DWP
greensleeves

I'm afraid this used to happen under DLA as well where it was known as the Right Payment Programme, they randomly select about 8000 claims a year for review.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.