× Members

ESA TRIBUNAL AND F2F RESULTS

More
6 years 9 months ago #193275 by Ian
ESA TRIBUNAL AND F2F RESULTS was created by Ian
Heard yesterday from our friend in Cornwall that she had won her ESA tribunal.

It has now been 6 weeks since I had my F2F medical for my ESA CB and still waiting the outcome. Knowing my luck it will arrive on Saturday morning just as my wife and I are going away on our hols. The DWP certainly know how to spoil your hols. LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193291 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA TRIBUNAL AND F2F RESULTS

Ian wrote: Heard yesterday from our friend in Cornwall that she had won her ESA tribunal.

It has now been 6 weeks since I had my F2F medical for my ESA CB and still waiting the outcome. Knowing my luck it will arrive on Saturday morning just as my wife and I are going away on our hols. The DWP certainly know how to spoil your hols. LOL.

I would expect you to have heard by now, you might want to chase the DWP for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193311 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic ESA TRIBUNAL AND F2F RESULTS

Gordon wrote:

Ian wrote: Heard yesterday from our friend in Cornwall that she had won her ESA tribunal.

I would expect you to have heard by now, you might want to chase the DWP for an update.

Gordon

Took your advice Gordon and rang the DWP this morning. They are still waiting for the decision. The lady did say they may take some time. Seems as though they are busy. Not to worry though the longer it drags on they pay me. As I mentioned in previous posts my ESA CB stops in Feb 2018 when I am 65 and that is approaching very rapidly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 9 months ago #193455 by Ian
Received a phone call from the DWP yesterday (Fri 14th Jul) about the result of my F2F assessment for my ESA CB benefit. After going through all the rigmarole she informed me that I have gone from Support Group to Zero points. Not surprised. I informed her that I would be making a MR and asked to receive a copy of the report. She said I should go to the JC+ and claim JSA. I informed her I was not entitled to it as I am 70% War Pension Disabled and in receipt of War Pensions Unemployability Supplement. Also informed her that I reach 65 in February 2018 and that the ESA CB was stopping then.

Had the same thing happen 5 yrs ago when I migrated to ESA CB and won. If they turn down my MR appeal I don't I 'll go through the hassle of a full tribunal because for £28.56p a week I on't think it's worth it and by the time i't gets to tribunal I'll be 65 anyway.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA TRIBUNAL AND F2F RESULTS

Ian wrote: Had the same thing happen 5 yrs ago when I migrated to ESA CB and won. If they turn down my MR appeal I don't I 'll go through the hassle of a full tribunal because for £28.56p a week I on't think it's worth it and by the time i't gets to tribunal I'll be 65 anyway.

You will get back payments of any missed ESA, but it is of course up to you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193558 by Ian
Checking my bank account this morning (Monday) noticed that my Housing Benefit hadn't been paid, rang them up as we are away for 2 weeks and they said it was because my ESA CB had been stopped. They only found out this morning. So I have to inform them of change of circumstances. Told them it was very nice of them to in form me. Luckily we don't depend on it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.