× Members

ESA FORM - Non-medical supporting evidence

More
6 years 9 months ago #193432 by Creaky-bones
ESA FORM - Non-medical supporting evidence was created by Creaky-bones
Hi folks, helping my daughter with her dreaded ESA form... the part for additional info from a relative friend... - any pointers on what's best to include in this section?

I have a disability myself, and am a tad brain dead after working my way through the rest of the form, so would appreciate any ideas/guidance if you have time to offer.

Many thanks :) :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193439 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA FORM - Non-medical supporting evidence
Creaky-bones

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

They need to identify themselves, explain how they know your daughter and how often they see her, what problems they have observed her having, it can help to mention things that are not included in the PIP activities, but to score points they need to concentrate on these. Lastly they need to attest that the information that they have provided is as accurate as they can make it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.