× Members

PIP Review

More
6 years 9 months ago #193459 by mazi
PIP Review was created by mazi
Hi
Can anyone help with my PIP Review Form that I have just received. I was awarded PIP by a tribunal panel in Sept 2015 for 3 years but today I have received a PIP Review form to fill out. I'm unsure as to why this has come 13 months before my 3 year date? Has anyone else had the same and does anyone know why the form has changed & shorter this time? I've not had one like this before. I had my ESA reviewed in May 2017 and due to my disabilities was kept in the SG.
Many Thanks for any help/advice
Mary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193509 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review
Mazi

Nearly all PIP claims are being reassessed a year in advance of the award ending.

The Review Form is now usually sent for a reassessment, it looks at exactly the same activities as the full PIP2 form but requires less information from the claimant. Our PIP Claim guide has a section on how to complete this form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.