× Members

My ESA Medical

More
6 years 9 months ago #193490 by Firesprite
My ESA Medical was created by Firesprite
I recently had another ESA medical, in Marylebone. I had an appointment for 9.30 but was not seen under 10.50 and came out of the interview at 11.55. I have bowel incontinence due to the 4 bowel diseases I have, ulcerative colitis, ibs, diverticular disease and bile salt malabsorption. For 5 weeks I had a flare up with continuous diarrhea and sickness, so I did not eat or drink from the day before as I wanted to at least try to get there and get through the medical. I also have mobility issues and use a walking stick. I got a cab there, which cost £20 and towards the end of the medical the woman said I will show you downstairs and you can order a cab on the desk next to the main desk. Terrific. Only it wasnt. I spent £40 on cabs then today received a letter with a cheque for train fair for £12.10p. I called and asked what was going on to be told that the woman who interviewed me said I was well enough to take the train. There is no train, there is London Underground and a very long walk each end, I suffer from urgency, where are the toilets on the underground ? I am so upset, if this woman has shafted me on my travel costs then god alone knows what else she has done, sitting there smiling at me, while stabbing me in the back. I just dont understand and I dont know what to do. I am totally exhausted by it all. Why would this woman even tell me that there was a dedicated taxi phone when she was not going to pay it anyway ? Im 63, there are no miracle cures for bowel diseases, and Im not even entitled to my state pension until January 2020. I live on my own and have to deal with my health day to day, Im not getting stronger, its taking longer to recover each time and hitting me harder. I could just cry. All thoughts would be welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193533 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My ESA Medical
Firesprite

Make a complaint.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

an if that doesn't get anywhere then involve your MP.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Firesprite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.