× Members

Atos Report Query

More
6 years 9 months ago #193530 by Carla11
Atos Report Query was created by Carla11
Having had my decision notice and requested a mandatory review verbally, I followed up in writing, but only after I had waited two weeks to get a copy of the Atos report.

I was horrified that not a single part of the report is accurate at all and it was clear that the HP had failed to not only follow basic training procedures but had also failed to fully fill out the assessment throughout and it was written from their perspective of what I said, not what I actually said. In addition, the HP did not make use of all of the FME available and simply pulled out the least supportive standard quote from otherwise very supportive documentation.

Could someone a) advise if this is standard practice, and b) Having contested the validity of the entire assessment and report, could I be forced to attend another Atos assessment?
I am filled with dread at the prospect of having to go through the mental trauma of it all again, especially since my social worker confirmed to DWP that I should not have to go for an assessment on grounds of it causing me severe mental trauma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193549 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos Report Query
Carla

It is not uncommon for us to hear on the forum that the claimant has concerns (often serious ones) about the content of the assessment report.

It's unlikely that a new assessment will be required, you would have to show fundamental errors in the report and the Assessment Provider would have to withdraw the current report as a result.

Don't ignore the report, but your primary focus should be on showing that you cannot reliably complete the PIP activities on the majority of days.

If you have further questions then please reply to these posts and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.