× Members

Activity 15 on ESA50 04/17

More
6 years 9 months ago #193577 by carol_b
Activity 15 on ESA50 04/17 was created by carol_b
I have just received a new ESA50 04/17 and I want to explain my difficulties with activity 15. Going Out in the space provided but the form says I can only use the space if I tick No or It Varies. If I indicate that Yes I can go out to places I know or don’t know only if someone goes with me then I cannot use the the space to describe the problems that I have. I know I can use the Other Information space at the back of the form, but it feels like they think if you can go anywhere if accompanied then they don’t need the details of why you need someone with you or that you don’t score points. Also, since they tell you not to ask for new information, does that mean they will disregard it if you do? Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193578 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Activity 15 on ESA50 04/17
Carol

It's your form, you can write what you want in the comment boxes :)

Again with the evidence, it's up to you what you include, those assessing you are required to read your form and anything that you include with it as part of the assessment process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: carol_b

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.