× Members

Ammending reports?!

More
6 years 9 months ago #193699 by sas401
Ammending reports?! was created by sas401
I rang to request my assessment report the following day after my assessment (27th june). I was told then that it would be sent out within 7 - 14 days. Rang again on the 10th july as still nothing recieved, told they only had the report on the 7th so will take until 19th july to be sent to me. Still nothing today but got a basic letter saying they had all the information they need to make a decision. Rang to enquire again what was going on and why no assessment report and told this time by the Cholton service centre, that they do not send out the reports until a decsion has been made. He confirmed this was a new thing but when I queried when the change came in he said within the last 5-6 weeks. He added that the reports are not "finalised" until the decision has been made so if I was to recieve it it would not make sense as they had not finalised and make any neccesary ammendments to it!!! Is this even legal for them to make changes to the report????? I raised my concerns with him but he just apologised and said that they are sticking within guidlines but surely this is not right??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193732 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Ammending reports?!
Sarah

Some offices are refusing to send the PIP report out until the Decision is made, but most will, I would try again, it's likely that a different phone operator will have a different answer.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193907 by sas401
Replied by sas401 on topic Ammending reports?!
Thanks gordon. Are they allowed to ammend assessors reports though?

More
6 years 9 months ago #193931 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Ammending reports?!

Sarah wrote: Thanks gordon. Are they allowed to ammend assessors reports though?

They won't amend the report but the assessor may provide additional comment if more evidence is submitted.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.