× Members

PIP assesor lies. complaining

More
6 years 9 months ago #193762 by Coddie
PIP assesor lies. complaining was created by Coddie
HI all. After getting a copy of the report from my PIP assessment and being completely gobsmacked at the amount of lies and fabrication contained in it (I know I shouldn't be but, I never thought it would be so bad). I've decided to make a complaint To ATOS, or whatever they're calling themselves now. I'm having difficulty in finding the correct address, can anyone help me out please. Also is it advisable to send a copy to the DWP also. I'm aware that its probably a waste of time expecting them to admit/do anything, but I'm also complaining to the NMC and they insist that a complaint is lodged with the employers first.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193785 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assesor lies. complaining
Coddie

Follow the instructions on the following

www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/#unha...ment-experience-1552

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coddie

More
6 years 9 months ago #193821 by David
Replied by David on topic PIP assesor lies. complaining
Hi Coddie
Making a complaint is important but if you are appealing your award, don't let it get in the way, you need a clear head to fight your case with the facts.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193855 by Barbara Bothered
Replied by Barbara Bothered on topic PIP assesor lies. complaining
Apply for a subject access request aswell! You can download form online!! Tells you what DWP have details about you!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexBloomsbury

More
6 years 9 months ago #193904 by Coddie
Replied by Coddie on topic PIP assesor lies. complaining
Hi David thanks for replying. I'm not going to let the report get in the way, this is a separate matter of responding to the assessors lies. Facts are I cannot walk anything like 20 meters without being in agony, never mind the distance they say I can do. Also the physical tests that never happened but have been reported. Then there's the omission of details that I told them etc etc. If we don't challenge their lies and fabrications we fail others that come after us, that the reason for writing to complain. Thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexBloomsbury

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.