× Members

DLA to pip f2f waiting time

More
6 years 9 months ago #193867 by lild
DLA to pip f2f waiting time was created by lild
Hi, I sent my form back in March, not heard anything, as it's been nearly 4 months, I thought I'll have to ring now to see what's happening as I've spoken to gp and they've not asked them for anything. Anyway, spoke to dwp who said "Oh that's a very long time, you'll have to ring the assessment ppl. So I rang and they just said I'll look for an appointment for you now. I said can you tell me how I've not heard anything b4 he just said that they wernt in a position to offer me an appointment. Well I don't believe them, I think its just been left on a desk somewhere lol
I now have a home appointment and I'm a wreck already
I wonder how long it would've taken if I'd not rang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193885 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to pip f2f waiting time
lild

We have seen a significant increase in waiting times for the PIP assessment process, they've gone from 2-4 weeks to at least 10-12 weeks and some areas are waiting even longer, it looks like you may be in one of these areas that are particularly affected.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193899 by lild
Replied by lild on topic DLA to pip f2f waiting time
Hi Gordon, a friend sent hers a month after mine has had assessment and award over 6 weeks ago, and 2 others. I thought delay may be gp letters as theyre not quick, but as they've not written can't be that.
Thanks for reply

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.