× Members

Assessment but no form filled in?

More
6 years 9 months ago #193912 by Lilian
Assessment but no form filled in? was created by Lilian
Hi, looking for advice. Been sent an appointment for health assessment. Phoned up to see what it was for. The person I spoke to said it was too assess my ESA benefit. I mentioned I had not been sent a form. He said reason was that they had contacted my GP last year ,but they did not get sufficient info and therefore I need an assessment. They said I did not need to fill out an ESA form!. I would like advice on the info a GP report should cover, my appointment for F2F is in 2 weeks time and my GP is on holiday and no available appointment . I am currently in the Support group. Any advice, experience welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193938 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment but no form filled in?
Lilian

Have a look at the following

Invited to a face to face assessment but no ESA50 sent

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lilian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.