× Members

Obtaining Medical Reports?

More
6 years 8 months ago #194330 by mtb
Obtaining Medical Reports? was created by mtb
I was awarded pip on cross over from DLA but not at the rate I thought i should have been awarded. I requested a mandatory Reconsideration notice: the outcome remains the same after it. How do I know get a copy of my Pip medical report and anything else that will be beneficial for me to see?

Also I recently had an ESA medical and was placed back in the Support Group, should I ask for a copy of this too? (even though I am not appealing this - this was carried out a couple of weeks before pip assessment).

Thank you in anticipation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194341 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Obtaining Medical Reports?
mtb

Should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim, if you go onto to appeal the Decision then it will be sent to you as part of the DWP's submission.

You can request your ESA report in the same way.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #194365 by mtb
Replied by mtb on topic Obtaining Medical Reports?
I am considering PIP tribunal.

Do you know if I am allowed to compare and contrast the ESA Assessment to the PIP Assessment Reports if they hold opposing views on certain abilities/disabilities?

Thank You.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194386 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Obtaining Medical Reports?

mtb wrote: I am considering PIP tribunal.

Do you know if I am allowed to compare and contrast the ESA Assessment to the PIP Assessment Reports if they hold opposing views on certain abilities/disabilities?

Thank You.

You can but be aware that even where there is crossover between the two benefits the ESA criteria can be quite different from that used for PIP, so at the very least you will need to show why the ESA report is relevant to your problems with the PIP activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtb

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.