× Members

Pip face to face interview

More
6 years 9 months ago #194655 by Inud
Pip face to face interview was created by Inud
I recently had my face to face interview the interviewer told me they had read my information then asked me two questions asked me to do if possible a couple of exercises if I could which I couldn't do and was it. Is this normal as it didn't feel like anything I have read. Then yesterday I received a letter from DWP telling me they had my information to make a decision and there was no need to contact them. Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #194670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip face to face interview

Inud wrote: I recently had my face to face interview the interviewer told me they had read my information then asked me two questions asked me to do if possible a couple of exercises if I could which I couldn't do and was it. Is this normal as it didn't feel like anything I have read. Then yesterday I received a letter from DWP telling me they had my information to make a decision and there was no need to contact them. Please advise

It's quite unusual nut it could be that that they felt that they could make a recommendation on the information that they already had, we do hear of assessors wondering why the claimant has been asked to attend a face to face!

You can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Decisions usually take 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris