× Members

f2f tomorrow

More
6 years 9 months ago #195546 by saud
f2f tomorrow was created by saud
feeling very nervous and anxious, have not been able to eat well allay, i will be recording my assessment, and 2 tape recorders and 2 new sealed tapes. i would like to ask , is it allowed for me to ask the assessor what he has written about me. also i sent capita letters from my consultant , will he have a copy for them , or do i keep a copy of them when he comes

god willingly, there will be a good outcome, and my support and wishes for all going through this brutal system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #195548 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic f2f tomorrow
Hi Saud,

You can certainly ask the assessor what they have written, but I would not expect them to tell you. However, you can request a copy of the report from DWP, we suggest you leave it for a few days to give it chance to reach them.

It is worth giving the assessor a copy of the consultant's letter when they arrive, just in case they have not already seen it.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
6 years 9 months ago #195727 by saud
Replied by saud on topic f2f tomorrow
had my f2f , it was an hour long, the lady seemed pleasant, i want to know who do i contact for my hp report? do i call capita or the dip

More
6 years 9 months ago #195739 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic f2f tomorrow

saud wrote: had my f2f , it was an hour long, the lady seemed pleasant, i want to know who do i contact for my hp report? do i call capita or the dip

DWP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris