× Members

PIP assessment

More
6 years 9 months ago #195558 by Caroline
PIP assessment was created by Caroline
I finally had my assessment yesterday, I have never felt so humiliated in all my life.
The questions I never fully understood at all, the health profession kept getting a bit high rated with me, and kept looking at the clock stating we only have 45 mins to do this assessment
I'm sure I never answered the questions accordingly how my condition effects me
God only knows what will happen now
Stressful times, don't think I could do that ever again without losing my temper and dignity.
Now let's wait for the dreaded reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #195572 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment
Caroline

You can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with his claim, I'd wait until the end of the week to do this.

PIP Decisions are taking 2-4 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #195645 by Caroline
Replied by Caroline on topic PIP assessment
Thank you Gordon
So if I had my assessment on Tuesday this week, DWP should have a copy of the report by this Friday?
If so I will definitely contact them
I'm really angry with the whole assessment especially with my depression and mental state when the assessor kept saying about reporting it to social service because I have a child under 16
How upsetting it was for me and my mother to watch me break down

More
6 years 8 months ago #195658 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP assessment

Caroline wrote: Thank you Gordon
So if I had my assessment on Tuesday this week, DWP should have a copy of the report by this Friday?

Yes, DWP should have had it by then

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #195659 by Caroline
Replied by Caroline on topic PIP assessment
Thank you
I will call them tomorrow

More
6 years 8 months ago #195702 by lilliecat
Replied by lilliecat on topic PIP assessment
Wow I'm so glad you posted this I thought I was the only victim on Tuesday as I had my f2f so I'm going to ask to torrid for my copy as my assessment was for transferring from dla to pip .
Gooodness what I scored I cried most of the time as I suffer from server depression and a neurological problem and all she really was concerned about was my migraines .
I swear these people are trained like robots and at least should smile ☹️

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris