× Members

PIP review enhanced to zero.. advise appreciated?

More
6 years 7 months ago #196421 by Bamboozal
Hi, hoping for advise?
To cut along story short, after migrating over from DLA to PIP 3 yrs ago, on being reviewed in january, went from enhanced daily living and mobility to zero daily living and standard mobility, mand con came back with no change, even tho in the meantime diagnosed with terminal Leukemia( told cant include this as diagnosis 2 mths old only)underliying conditions worse than 3 yrs ago, heart failure, brain anyrism, bowel cancer to name a few, all consultants letters etc sent with evidence.

My question is although we have filled in the form to take the decision to appeal tribunal is it possible to ask for a supersession in a mths time due to the terminal diagnosis? or can we not inform DWP of a worseing of condition due to new diagnosis as an appeal has been started? My fear is that as appeals are taking so long and we don't have that time to waste.
Your advise is much appreciated and thank you in advance

Bam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196434 by Gordon
Bamboozal

Yes you can report a deteriorated condition and this should result in a reassessment of your claim, just be aware that as this will result in a new Decision, it will limit any award that a Tribunal might make, this may not be an issue in reality but it is something that you need to consider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bamboozal

More
6 years 7 months ago #196455 by Bamboozal
Many thanks Gordon

regards Bam

More
6 years 7 months ago #196790 by AliswifeAmanda
Replied by AliswifeAmanda on topic PIP review enhanced to zero.. advise appreciated?
Firstly I send my love and healing wishes to you. But secondly I am totally speechless!!!
Just wtf are they thinking!!!!
There are just no words to describe this!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.