× Members

Second assessment

More
6 years 7 months ago #196721 by Mez
Second assessment was created by Mez
Hello,

I've been notified (with only a weeks notice) I have to have another assessment with Capita. They came to my house last month. stayed for over an hour etc. Now i have to have another... after various phone calls I was told (in essence) I would be non-compliant and trigger that process if I didn't go ahead. No explanation...

Has this happened to anyone?

Can they do this?

Currently upset but going ahead on basis one guy said they just wanted more info... though they could be about to do the whole process again... not sure why they can't ask in writing...

Any advice welcome! DWP made note on system, but can't help as not with them yet...

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #196736 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Second assessment
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

A second face2face, for the same benefit/assessment, is certainly unusual! I suppose it is possible that the first report was audited and found to be wanting but, other than that, I have no suggestions as to why this might be.

If you have further questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.