× Members

Happily, ESA Assessment due now Deferred to 2019

More
6 years 7 months ago #197160 by Augustus
Hello

I just wanted to share this news as these deferrals are still happening. I was gearing up with B&W help towards receiving the wretched form any day.
This is the 2nd deferral, following on from 2015. Last assessed 2013.
But I had to push DWP when I rang. They couldn't at first answer when form was posted. When I made up a story that I had been advised that if DWP cannot give a claimant basic claim info, I should complain to my MP, that did the trick.
Relieved, but B&W is my friend in need, friend indeed! So my sub will be renewed. Who knows what will happen in the next two years and beyond?

Keep it up and thanks

A
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197193 by Benson
Congrats :) Does anyone know if these defferals are happening nationwide ? As my reassesment is due anytime now, I am too chicken to ring to ask as I feel it might trigger something on thier computers or push me to the top of the queue or something. As you can probably tell, paranoia and anxiety are some of my symptoms :) I live south west.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197202 by Gordon

Benson wrote: Congrats :) Does anyone know if these defferals are happening nationwide ? As my reassesment is due anytime now, I am too chicken to ring to ask as I feel it might trigger something on thier computers or push me to the top of the queue or something. As you can probably tell, paranoia and anxiety are some of my symptoms :) I live south west.

As far as the DWP are concerned there are no deferrals being done!

Although we are easily the most visited site, we still don't have enough members online at any time to really understand what areas might actually being deferring reassessments and we certainly have no idea of the criteria that they are using.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #197204 by Augustus
Hi!
I think you should summon up the courage and call DWP because it's best to be prepared if that monster form is coming your way.
I'm in London so things might be different here compared with the SW. Hard to say.
Just ask them when your current ESA claim is due to end and your re-assessment due.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.