× Members

ESA mandatory reconsideration and Housing benifit

More
6 years 7 months ago #197252 by Patrick
I have had my ESA stopped after my assessmennt.
After reading through the site and getting all the information I sent in a Mandatory reconsideration.
I have put in a letter from Docter and all relevant iformation.
Its been sent off recordered, tracked and next day.
The tracking shows it has been delivered.
My question is can I get proof from them that they have it and if I can could I use this to reclaim Housing Benifit? I need to know if I can get Housing benifit while the MR is ongoing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #197253 by slugsta
Hi Patrick,

You can certainly ask DWP to conform they have received your MR request. However you do not need any 'proof' in order to reclaim HB, you can do so on the grounds of low income without anything else.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.