× Members

ESA assessment recording

More
6 years 7 months ago #197600 by NutsAreEvil
ESA assessment recording was created by NutsAreEvil
I'm being reassessed for ESA and was recently given a date for a face to face assessment. I immediately wrote back, using the example letter given on this site, to request that the assessment be recorded. I've today received a letter with another appointment date, but crucially it doesn't mention that the assessment will be recorded. I'm now very confused and could use some advice. Is this usual and can I safely assume that the recording will in fact take place? Or are Maximus/DWP just messing me about by rescheduling the appointment and not undertaking to record it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197620 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA assessment recording

NutsAreEvil wrote: I'm being reassessed for ESA and was recently given a date for a face to face assessment. I immediately wrote back, using the example letter given on this site, to request that the assessment be recorded. I've today received a letter with another appointment date, but crucially it doesn't mention that the assessment will be recorded. I'm now very confused and could use some advice. Is this usual and can I safely assume that the recording will in fact take place? Or are Maximus/DWP just messing me about by rescheduling the appointment and not undertaking to record it?

Asking for your assessment to be recorded often results in any existing appointment being re-scheduled, so I would not read anything to this happening. The only way to know whether your request to have it recorded is for you to contact Maximus again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.