× Members

MR denied

More
6 years 7 months ago #197806 by Gooby
MR denied was created by Gooby
Well my MR was unchanged. I have send paperwork in for tribunal. Informed my doctor that decision unchanged. Was only awarded standard care and no mobility. My GP was furious and advised I contact MP. He also wrote another letter for tribunal that states I am awaiting open heart surgery, although the operation may help with some symptoms my condition is incurable. He wrote I am unable to walk further than 20 metres and have regular collapses. I sent all info to MP who responded they have contacted DWP and sent info ready for tribunal. MP said they can understand my upset at not being awarded mobility. Do you think MP getting involved will help my case.
Thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197830 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR denied

Gooby wrote: Do you think MP getting involved will help my case.
Thanks for any advice

An appeal is a legal process so your MP cannot interfere with it, however, I would still contact them, the more people that do this then more likely that some action will be taken about the problems with the assessment system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.