× Members

ESA Review and DLA to PIP all within 2 weeks!

More
6 years 6 months ago #198083 by paradox
Hi 2 weeks ago I had my latest ESA review land on the doorstep and literally completed it yesterday and posting today and now this morning I have had the dreaded DLA to PIP letter drop through too! How on earth can they be so cruel as to dish out both like that! I am terrified as it is and now this. I am on indefinite DLA and read so many horror stories....Are others getting this happen or is this just really bad luck?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198096 by Gordon
paradox

We don't see it very often but we have seen this before, it may help to know that there are still considerable delays in the ESA assessment process across most of the country, so you may actually complete your PIP review before anything more happens with your ESA one. Your current ESA award remains in payment until a new Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #198128 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic ESA Review and DLA to PIP all within 2 weeks!
Same thing happened me done my pip reassment then renew my ESA support both on going pip posted now doing the ESA 50 nightmare

More
6 years 6 months ago #198133 by paradox
Replied by paradox on topic ESA Review and DLA to PIP all within 2 weeks!
Thank you Gordon. Just seems so unfair to be hit with double reviews at the same time.
I am just so stressed today I cannot even put it into words..

More
6 years 6 months ago #198134 by paradox
Replied by paradox on topic ESA Review and DLA to PIP all within 2 weeks!
Sorry to hear you are going through the same nightmare! Seems so wrong they do both at the same time....but not that that care about fair it would seem

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.