× Members

Appeal

More
6 years 6 months ago #198106 by michelle hancock
Appeal was created by michelle hancock
Hi im appealing about the decisions from pip. Had 147 pages from pip but noticed there conclusion is for the appeal to be dismissed is this normal or ave I failed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198110 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal

michelle hancock wrote: Hi im appealing about the decisions from pip. Had 147 pages from pip but noticed there conclusion is for the appeal to be dismissed is this normal or ave I failed

It's a standard letter, just ignore it, the Tribunal panel most certainly will.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #198116 by michelle hancock
Replied by michelle hancock on topic Appeal
How long long roughly before I get date to attend court, at my whitts end as dont wat to expect? .

More
6 years 6 months ago #198119 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal

michelle hancock wrote: How long long roughly before I get date to attend court, at my whitts end as dont wat to expect? .

There seems to be considerable variation in wait times across the country, in some areas it's probably no more than 3 months in others it may be as long an nine.

Contact the Tribunal Service, they may be able to give you a better idea of wait times for your area. Appeals are processed on a first come/first serve basis.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: michelle hancock

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.