× Members

from dla to pip

More
6 years 6 months ago #198743 by shell
from dla to pip was created by shell
changing from dla to pip sent the forms in with 4 supporting letters from consultants and gp received a call today asking if I would except a medical on Monday which we have, why bother with the letters and all the other documents does not seem to make any difference what so ever the only good thing about face to face is that my sister insists on showing them all my medical equipment right through the house also the ramps around the house and the ones for getting my wheelchair into the car this she does even if the person wants to or not so nine times out of ten my f2f takes longer than most people and they always seem to look pleased to leave when she is done making sure that the f2f is done right may be others should try the same thing seems to give them a taste of they own medican she also insists on sitting right next to them so she can see what is going on will let y all know how things go
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.