× Members

From DLA to PIP

More
6 years 6 months ago #199210 by Freddie45
From DLA to PIP was created by Freddie45
Hi everyone, regarding PIP I've received my claim pack to go from life award high on both to be transferred over, filled all of that in as per your invaluable notes, then I received a date for an interview which they came to my home now after about 2 more months have passed I thought great the dreaded brown envelope has come but no it's a letter saying they have all information and they will be making a decision soon, how much longer could it take. I enclosed all my consultant letters regarding COPD, Wegners granulomastosis, Autoimmune Neutropenia, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, degeneration and major damage to both knees and hip but cannot have replacement because of other problems so I struggle daily with getting about and medication of morphine. I would have thought with all the information that it's obvious that I'm just going to get worse as each year goes by but no they want to torment mentally and cause so much worry and sleepless nights. Has anybody got any idea how much longer you have to wait for a decision. Things I've read I'm not holding my breath and I'm expecting to have to appeal but we'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #199220 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic From DLA to PIP
Freddie

Best guess is at least a couple more weeks I'm afraid.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.