× Members

Benefits Review Meeting

More
6 years 7 months ago #199433 by stephbryan58
Benefits Review Meeting was created by stephbryan58
Hi, I am in the support group for income ESA and receive enhanced car and mobility PIP. I have just received a letter asking me to attend a benefits review at my local jobcentre but has come from the Compliance Department.

As far as i know I havent done anything wrong. Should I be concerned?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #199453 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefits Review Meeting
Stephbryan

I'm afraid we have seen a lot of these lately. It could be a random selection, we still believe that the DWP are specifically targeting SG members, but it could be a report to the Fraud line or an anomaly in your claim detected by the DWP or another agency.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #199481 by stephbryan58
Replied by stephbryan58 on topic Benefits Review Meeting
Thank you Gordon. Is there anyway I can get any further information before hand or do I just have to wait until the meeting.

Thank you.

More
6 years 7 months ago #199484 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefits Review Meeting
Stephbryan

You can try phoning them, there should be a number on the letter, they are sometimes prepared to provide more information about the meeting.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris