× Members

PIP Claim - Advice Please

More
6 years 6 months ago #200647 by maverick_spirit
PIP Claim - Advice Please was created by maverick_spirit
Hello
I had my F2F on 16 October 2017. Have now received a "We now have all the information we need to make a decision" letter dated 31 October 2017.

Is this merely a standard letter? Or does it perhaps indicate that they've requested and received additional G.P./Psychiatric evidence that I authorised them to obtain in the PIP2 form?

Also, how long is it likely until I receive a decision now that they have all the info they need?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #200659 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Claim - Advice Please

maverick_spirit wrote: Hello
I had my F2F on 16 October 2017. Have now received a "We now have all the information we need to make a decision" letter dated 31 October 2017.

Is this merely a standard letter? Or does it perhaps indicate that they've requested and received additional G.P./Psychiatric evidence that I authorised them to obtain in the PIP2 form?

Also, how long is it likely until I receive a decision now that they have all the info they need?

Many thanks

It's a standard letter, I would expect a Decision in no more than four weeks but possibly two.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maverick_spirit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris