× Members

PIP Claim - Advice Please

More
6 years 10 months ago #200685 by tony66
PIP Claim - Advice Please was created by tony66
could the mod tell me please people who are over 65 who have been on indefinite dla do they have to transfare to pip? i was under the impression that if you are over 65 you are kept on dla..or automatic over to pip?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #200697 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Claim - Advice Please
Tony

I have moved your post to it's own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being taken or given.

I'm afraid all claimants who were under the age of 65 on 8 April 2013 for the UK mainland and 20 June 2016 for Northern Ireland, will be invited to claim PIP at some time over the next couple of years. There are no automatic transfers to PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
6 years 10 months ago #200711 by tony66
Replied by tony66 on topic PIP Claim - Advice Please
sorry thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.