× Members

Who are the Performance and Measurement Team

More
6 years 7 months ago #202112 by charlie1962
Hi everyone
I am in the ESA Support group, but have recently lost my DLA. I've just received a letter from the Performance Measurement Team regarding my Housing Benefit saying they need to see me to make sure i'm getting the correct amount ( i know i'm getting the correct amount ). I have to go to Job centre for this interview, 1st question is do i have to go to this interview ?
Is this some sort of ploy by the DWP to remove me from Support group and to remove my HB too, should i be worried ? Has anybody else experienced The Performance Measurement Team as i've never heard of them, anyway i thought it was the council who paid HB ? Would appreciate anybody who can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #202123 by Gordon
Charlie

We are seeing a lot of these appointments at the moment, they are targeting SG claimants as there is no other way to get them to attend at the JC+, see

Interviews at JC+ when in Support Group

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #202130 by charlie1962
Replied by charlie1962 on topic Who are the Performance and Measurement Team
Thank you Gordon but does this mean that they are planning to move me from SG ? I've read the link and it seems that i have to try to contact the JC+ advisor. I have tried to do this already and all i got was an answerphone saying leave a message and he will get back to me, so far no reply, and my appointment is on Friday i am confused about what to do if i don't get a reply. Any other suggestions would be appreciated as i fear this is the first step of them trying to oust me from SG. I always thought that if in SG they couldn't send for you at JC+ ?
Thank you
Charlie

More
6 years 7 months ago #202134 by Gordon
Charlie

No, this person is not qualified to assess whether you stay in the SG or not.

If you cannot contact the advisor, try ringing the ESA Helpline if you can't, then the key issue is whether you can attend at the JC+ or not, if you can; then you have good cause for not attending, if you can then then you need to decide whether to attend or not.

SG claimants are not required to attend WFIs or to participate in Work Related Activity, that is why this appointment is not labelled in these terms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: charlie1962

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.