× Members

2 home visits cancelled. Now called in to centre

More
6 years 10 months ago #202147 by Dollydaydream
Hi, can anyone tell me if this is normal practice. I was scheduled to have a home visit 2 weeks ago, they phoned and cancelled dead on the appointment time. The reason was a “ conflict of interest”, another home visit booked for the following week, cancelled again 2 days before visit was due, “ conflict of interest” I have now been asked to attend a medical centre. Is this normal practice from capita..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #202161 by Gordon

Dollydaydream wrote: Hi, can anyone tell me if this is normal practice. I was scheduled to have a home visit 2 weeks ago, they phoned and cancelled dead on the appointment time. The reason was a “ conflict of interest”, another home visit booked for the following week, cancelled again 2 days before visit was due, “ conflict of interest” I have now been asked to attend a medical centre. Is this normal practice from capita..

No it's not usual.

If you want to get back to a home assessment you will need your GP to write to Capita explaining why you cannot attend at their offices.

You might also want to consider contacting your MP.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.