× Members

PIP assessment report

More
6 years 9 months ago #202537 by jonybegud
PIP assessment report was created by jonybegud
Hi, I attended my first PIP assessment on 30th Nov, after receiving DLA for many years. I've read your excellent guides about appeals, etc., but I am not sure about if or when I can ask the DWP for a copy of the PIP assessment report. When can I ask for this report, what specifically should I ask for, and is there any other evidence, which they are likely to hold, that I can ask them for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #202556 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment report

John wrote: Hi, I attended my first PIP assessment on 30th Nov, after receiving DLA for many years. I've read your excellent guides about appeals, etc., but I am not sure about if or when I can ask the DWP for a copy of the PIP assessment report. When can I ask for this report, what specifically should I ask for, and is there any other evidence, which they are likely to hold, that I can ask them for?

You can request the report now by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

There may be other documents used by the DWP but these will not be produced until a Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonybegud

More
6 years 9 months ago #202687 by jonybegud
Replied by jonybegud on topic PIP assessment report
Hi, thanks for your help Gordon. For future reference; I phoned the DWP and they said it usually takes 7 days to get the report scanned onto their system. I'll phone them again later this week. Cheers.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.