× Members

Pip making sure your award is right

More
6 years 8 months ago #204840 by Sainsbury
Pip making sure your award is right was created by Sainsbury
I renewed my was and got my support again for a further 24 months. My pip does not need to be renewed until January 2019. Why have I received in the post from pip forms to fill out making sure your award is right. It has to be filled out with evidence by the 14th February and sent back. Has anyone else had to do this a year before it's due.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #204872 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip making sure your award is right

Karen wrote: I renewed my was and got my support again for a further 24 months. My pip does not need to be renewed until January 2019. Why have I received in the post from pip forms to fill out making sure your award is right. It has to be filled out with evidence by the 14th February and sent back. Has anyone else had to do this a year before it's due.

I'm afraid the DWP are reassessing virtually all PIP claims a year in advance of the current award ending.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #205255 by mazi
Replied by mazi on topic Pip making sure your award is right
Hi. My PIP was not due to be reassessed until August 2018 but I had the forms to fill in to check I was on the right amount come through last Aug, 12 months before it was due. I was told this is now standard practise by the DWP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.