× Members

Won ESA appeal...

More
6 years 2 months ago #206333 by Dizzy15
Won ESA appeal... was created by Dizzy15
Hi I won my ESA appeal on 30th Jan -Reg 29 applied and Court recommended WRAG.
My initial application for ESA was in January 2017 so do I qualify for the Work-related component of additional payment of £29.05 and if so will it be backdated and does anyone have any idea how long does it the DWP to sort his out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #206348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Won ESA appeal...
Dizzy

Congratulations on the win, well done.

As your claim was made before the change in April 2017 you are entitled to payment of the WRAG component and it will be back dated to the day after your ESA was stopped.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks for the DWP to process a tribunal result, I would give them a call next week to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dizzy15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.