× Members

How old can evidence be for PIP?

More
6 years 2 months ago #208118 by NannyJ
How old can evidence be for PIP? was created by NannyJ
Hello,

I am about to send the additional evidence off for my Daughter's PIP claim before her assessment next week. My Daughter is 23 and has had these conditions all her life. I have recent evidence but I was wondering what is the maximum age of evidence PIP would accept? would I be able to submit evidence from when she was a child as she was diagnosed in infancy? Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208135 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How old can evidence be for PIP?
NannyJ

The DWP tend to depreciate any evidence that is more than two years old, however, if you can show it's relevance to her problems now then it should still carry weight so if these are diagnosis letters for a life long condition then I would include, but as is the case for anything that you send, explain the relevance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: NannyJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.