× Members

Pip medical

More
6 years 3 months ago #208842 by Carolann
Pip medical was created by Carolann
Hi I am new to this site not too sure if I am on the right page ,,,,
I have fibromyalgia and have put a claim in for pup I have received a letter stating that I have got someone coming to see me at my home not too sure if this a good thing or not I would much appreciate your views
Thank you carolann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #208861 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical

Carolann wrote: Hi I am new to this site not too sure if I am on the right page ,,,,
I have fibromyalgia and have put a claim in for pup I have received a letter stating that I have got someone coming to see me at my home not too sure if this a good thing or not I would much appreciate your views
Thank you carolann

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

An assessment is a normal part of the process, being offered a home assessment is usually good as it is a recognition by the Assessment Provider that your problems are severe enough to prevent you attending at their offices.

Our PIP Claim guide has a section that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carolann

More
6 years 3 months ago #208953 by Carolann
Replied by Carolann on topic Pip medical
thank you for your response
I will look at the guide you put on the link I will keep you posted on the out comei have someone coming to see me 28 march
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris