× Members

Waiting time

More
6 years 3 months ago #208965 by Drinthehouse
Waiting time was created by Drinthehouse
On average how long before I hear anything after I submit the PIP form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #208969 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Waiting time

Drinthehouse wrote: On average how long before I hear anything after I submit the PIP form?

Best guess 3-6 weeks to hear from the Assessment Provider for your area about an assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209374 by morna
Replied by morna on topic Waiting time
I hope i'm posting in the right place with this query. Apologies if not.

I was told by a DWP representative that it would take between 16 - 18 weeks for my PIP claim to be processed. I sent it in a week ago. Would the assessment provider's communication fall within the 16-18 week period?

Many thanks,

Morna

More
6 years 2 months ago #209385 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Waiting time

morna wrote: I hope i'm posting in the right place with this query. Apologies if not.

I was told by a DWP representative that it would take between 16 - 18 weeks for my PIP claim to be processed. I sent it in a week ago. Would the assessment provider's communication fall within the 16-18 week period?

Many thanks,

Morna

We ask members not to post their questions in others topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

The 16-18 weeks covers the claim from start to Decision, so includes the AP contacting you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209448 by morna
Replied by morna on topic Waiting time
Thank you, and sorry, Gordon. I almost did it the other way.

Morna

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris