× Members

PIP change in circumstance and review

More
6 years 2 months ago #209623 by ziggyzee
PIP change in circumstance and review was created by ziggyzee
Hi all. I have a question for any seasoned PIPers. I have a change in circumstances home assessment this Friday... I'm guessing it will be a full one otherwise would they bother? Anyway, my whole PIP is due to be re-assessed in a few months... was told it was next year but they tell you to apply again much earlier. Because it is so thorough... the change of circumstances part... will they use it as my ongoing claim or will I have to do this rollercoaster again. The number of questions and the amount of evidence I needed to collate (I even have a letter from my MP!) has been 8 weeks of unimaginable stress and turmoil just waiting and calling and everything else with panic and anxiety and my eyesight getting worse, my liver and stomach gastritis giving me even more worry... it's never-ending. Anyone know anyone or know themselves what could happen. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209673 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP change in circumstance and review
ziggyzee

This reassessment will result in a new Decision which will replace your existing award so you won't be assessed next year as currently planned.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.