× Members

atos cancell home visit

More
6 years 2 months ago #209655 by Robin
atos cancell home visit was created by Robin
initial f2f booked by them at a center,rang immediately and told them i needed a home visit due to passing out episodes.letter next day 12 march they would like to see me in my home.letter same date appt for mon 26 march.next day letter dated 13 march appt cancelled to 27 march.cancelled carer still all good.3rd letter 19 march cancelled to today 3rd april 11 am to 1 pm. waiting in tel call 12.30 today the lady will not be coming as she has concerns with my application .it appears that as i put on my application that i had anger issues 6 years ago when mixing with other people it gave them a reason not to visit . they then said i had to go to a center and i said i couldnt. what happens next anyone ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209695 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic atos cancell home visit
Robin

I'm afraid it is standard for an assessment at the Assessment Providers offices to be required where the claimant has indicated any issues with anger or violence.

Can you get your GP to write to the AP explaining that these issues were in the past have not occurred since, you also need them to re-confirm that you need a home assessment due to your current conditions.

Failing that, you can push for a tax to take you there and back, assuming that this would allow you to attend. If not then the only thing that I can suggest is that you try contacting your MP, but you will still need to show that the anger issues are long gone.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.