× Members

PIP Review 2018

More
6 years 2 months ago #209700 by terry
PIP Review 2018 was created by terry
Hi Gordon.I have received my Pip Independence Payment Confirmation of your appointment letter of Capita.I have always had my Face to Face,done at my home.ie my disability. Tec.This letter does not mention anything about any home assessments? BUT MY first letter from the D.W.P.Said they could not come to a Decision on my PIP review form.So there for was saying I need a Face to Face Assessment. Can I ask for a home Assesment? KIND REGARDS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209713 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review 2018
Terry

I've moved your post to it's own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

Just to confirm you have received an appointment letter from Capita for a face to face at one of their offices?

To get a home assessment, if one has not already been given, you will need a letter from your GP explaining in unambiguous terms why you cannot at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.