× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration

More
6 years 2 months ago #209953 by Penny51
Mandatory Reconsideration was created by Penny51
Panicking now with how to do this getting myself confused.
My letter saying I failed is dated 21st March. I phoned them last week as I hadn’t received any paperwork but I have it all now. So no points at all.
Ok so is my next step your letter for a mandatory reconsideration or the governments online form.
My family are helping so the deadline could be met.

There is such a difference between the firm and the letter ? Do I go in all guns blazing with my arguments to each failed point at mandatory reconsideration level, or do I save that for my appeal ?
My conditions are bipolar disorder and fibromyalgia. There is no reference to my daily struggle to cope with these two conditions. I can move about but doing so and the stress of life fatigues me and stresses me limiting my abilities. Arghh

Gordon you have been great so far hope you can sort my befuddled stressed mind out. Let’s not even go into the lack of finances :(

Thank you Penny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210002 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration
Penny

You can use the DWP form or write a letter as long as it is clear that you are requesting an MR.

There is absolutely no value in holding back for an appeal, making your arguments now does not detract from your doing so later, this is all about getting the right award as soon as possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.